Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Super excited for wednesday!
Under normal circumstances, wednesdays are not so super exciting. I don't have a normal, 9-5 monday to friday job, so it doesn't necessarily mean it is getting to end of my work week. This week is actually a nine day work week, with wednesday being my friday. But, wednesday is also our first prenatal appointment, and with a new doctor to boot. I'll be at six and a half weeks so it may be to early for anything awesome to happen, but I'm still excited for it. I currently have a tadpole, kind of like Kermit's nephew Robin on Muppet Babies. Hopefully, not so green. I feel great so far; I have only had one really bad bout of nausea but no morning sickness. I get dizzy a lot, and am tired quicker than normal but otherwise all is well. Hopefully wednesday will go well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment