Monday, November 22, 2010

Totally forgot about the big things...

When we got back from Mexico we had our formal ultrasound and found that we are having a little boy!  We are super excited, we can finally start making some serious plans.  Do we have a name yet? No.  We had a girl name all picked out, but cannot agree on a boy's name.  We have had some suggestions (personally, I like Ping) and we have a short list, but are still undecided at this time.  We are starting to feel him move around a lot more and Casey has finally felt him moving around!  I am finally looking pregnant, but along with looking pregnant I am feeling pregnant.  I don't have a belly button any more, I can't bend over anymore, my heartburn has returned (with a vengeance), and I am easily winded.  There is a Hallmark card at work that says something like Pregnancy, the best reason to feel miserable.  I'm not miserable, but do think that this is a good reason to not feel my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment