Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wesley's first five months, in pictures

 Daddy and Wesley
 Hospital Portraits=Surprisingly Good
 Me and my monkey
 In daddy's hands
 Mom having fun with Photoshop
 His going home outfit: onsie, hoodie, pants and socks, plus blanket and 
his carseat cover...just to be safe!
 Baking to perfection!
 I forget how small he was
 First of many naps with dad
 First Bath!
 Which he loved
 All snuggly and warm now!
 Love this onesie!

 First time in his Mobi
 I love his fuzzy hair in this picture
 He was always slipping his arm out of his jammies
 We love the cheesie blanket and pillow
 He looks so small
 My boys!
 Napping in Dad's lap at grandma and grandpa's house
 Post-bath snuggles
 Happy Boy!
 My big boy
 Hanging out with Mom
 Wearing his beanie to go to Park City
 Dad has a matching shirt...
 Trying to see how he likes standing
 The shirt says it all
 But he's my cheeky monkey!
 Whaaat?!?
 Squishy puppy dog cheeks
 Again, the shirt says it all!

 This is when he first started lifting his head up during tummy time
 We love to stick our tongues out at each other!
 Look how handsome he is
 Nap time
 Wesley's first camping trip
 Getting ready for the great outdoors
 Loving the great outdoors
 At my cousin's wedding in May
 In need of an extra hand!
 Photoshop fun, part two
 This was one of our Easter pictures

 So squirmy!
 So drooly!
 First time in the pool...did not go so well
 When me and Wes are left alone, madness ensues
 The elusive Wesley, in his natural habitat
 Rodeo time!
 I love this picture and I am not sure why
 My peaceful, sleeping baby
 Sometimes he get's startled when I take his picture
 This is when he was sick with roseola- baby measles
 SO HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment