Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wesley's Second Birthday Party!

 It is so hard for me to believe that it was nearly two years ago that Wes was born.  My sweet little guy, who isn't really a baby anymore, is so smart and sweet.  
 He looks at problems and figures out how to fix them; for example, he stuffed a little finger puppet into a Twinkie toy and he couldn't get it out.  I watched him walk into the kitchen and get a fork out of the drawer, go back to his toy and fish out the finger puppet with the fork.  
 My sweet little guy showed me the sign for 'baby' all on his own a few months back, but the other day he walked out of his room carrying one of his stuffed toys and called it his baby.  I asked how do you hold a baby and he cradled it and told me 'baby' again.
 He gives the sweetest kissies and is so good at hugging Casey when he gets home at night.  I can't believe it has only been two years...





































































No comments:

Post a Comment