So Wes is 13 moths old and I can't really use the excuse of "just had a baby" as to my weight gain. I only gained 25 pounds while pregnant so it's not a huge amount to lose but apparently I am not just going to lose the weight by wishing and hoping.
I am at the highest weight I have ever been (not including pregnancy) and I don't like it. So I have decided to change it.
First, I am exercising using my Wii. Lame, I know but I hate to exercise. I HATE it, I loathe it, I detest it. It's not really exercising but it is entertaining and I can change up what I do so it isn't repetitive. I've started with Wii Fit, which is good because it weighs me daily and keeps track of how I'm doing. I also have the Jenny McCarthy exercise game, which kills me but in a good way. I have done a two weeks of exercising so far but I can feel it already.
Second, I am trying to watch what I eat. I have never eaten breakfast but have tried to do so since starting this. Not huge weekend-type breakfasts but oatmeal or boiled eggs. I am also trying portion control, which is really hard for me. I love food, I love to read about it, I love the smell of it and I love to anticipate and enjoy it.
Along with watching what I eat, I am watching my portions. I used to be able to eat as much of anything that I wanted to but cannot anymore. Smaller servings and less snacking, and it's horrible.
Hopefully, all of this will make a difference. I hate to listen to people who complain about something but don't do anything to change it. I am trying to change myself, better myself.
Monday, April 16, 2012
Wii Diet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go! Loosing that baby weight sucks! But you'll do it. I swear my belly will never be the same again after having Logan. It's far more flabby than ever before...
ReplyDeleteIt takes 30 days to make a new habit... Keep with it!!
ReplyDelete